Terms and Conditions of This Site
BY USING PCLAGENCYINC.COM YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE AGREEMENT BELOW, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS:
Terms and Conditions of Use
P.C.&L. Agency, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "PCLAGENCYINC.COM," "P.C.&L. Agency, Inc.", or "we"), provides this Terms and Conditions of Service agreement to the User (hereinafter referred to as "you") as a user of PCLAGENCYINC.COM. By using PCLAGENCYINC.COM, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by all of the terms in this agreement. If you do not wish to be bound by this agreement, do not use PCLAGENCYINC.COM. P.C.&L. Agency, Inc. may change the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time and without prior notice to you. You agree to be bound by all of the terms of this, and all future agreements, as long as you use PCLAGENCYINC.COM. The terms of this agreement may be updated from time to time.
By signing up on our mailing list, you agree to only sign up your own personal e-mail address. When contacting or corresponding with PCLAGENCYINC.COM, you agree that all information is true and accurate. You may only maintain one active registration with PCLAGENCYINC.COM.
By signing in to the Client or Staff area of PCLAGENCYINC.COM, you agree that the information supplied is for personal use only. Information given there is to be used as a reference only.
Content is defined as any information, communications, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sounds, and other material and services that can be viewed by users on PCLAGENCYINC.COM. This includes, but is in no way limited to message boards, chat, and other original content. By accepting this agreement, you agree that all content located at PCLAGENCYINC.COM is the sole property of PCLAGENCYINC.COM and may not be reproduced without prior written consent of PCLAGENCYINC.COM. All content herein is protected under US and international copyright laws and is intended for personal use only. You may not: modify, publish, retransmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, further copy, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, or display, any of the content in any way, except that you may make one copy for your personal use.
P.C.&L. Agency, Inc. provides information, commentary, and entertainment on a broad range of topics. You agree that under no circumstances, and in no event, shall PCLAGENCYINC.COM be liable for direct, indirect, or incidental damages resulting from your use of that information, commentary, or entertainment. You agree to indemnify PCLAGENCYINC.COM and hold it harmless from any actions, claims, proceedings, or liabilities arising from your use of the Content.
You agree that PCLAGENCYINC.COM shall have an unlimited license to republish anything that you post in our forums. P.C.&L. Agency, Inc. shall only republish such posts in context, and shall NOT republish them for advertising purposes without your permission.
You agree to use PCLAGENCYINC.COM for lawful purposes only. You may not use, or allow others to use, PCLAGENCYINC.COM, either directly or indirectly, to:
- Transmit any content (content includes, but is in no way limited to, content that is viewable by others on the site, comments and/or artwork) that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, harassing, or defamatory;
- Post or transmit any matter that you do not have a right to transmit under law (such as copyright) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (as in nondisclosure agreements);
- Harass or threaten any member of PCLAGENCYINC.COM or other entity, or any individual;
- Post, transmit, promote, link to or facilitate the distribution of any content that can be construed as libel, slander, harassment, hate speech, obscenity, or pornography. We reserve the right to remove any content that could be viewed as libel, slander, harassment, hate speech, obscenity, or pornography without notice of removal.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post, transmit, or facilitate the transmission of statements that are intentionally false or misleading;
- Post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation;
- Intentionally violate any software license agreement with a software vendor;
- Intentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, international or foreign law.
- You agree that you will be held responsible for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of PCLAGENCYINC.COM. Please don't ever disclose your password. You agree that PCLAGENCYINC.COM may at any time, and at its sole discretion, terminate your password without prior notice to you for violating any of the above provisions.
While PCLAGENCYINC.COM does not and cannot review all transmissions by users in any of the community areas of our site, you acknowledge that PCLAGENCYINC.COM reserves the right to, and may from time to time, monitor any and all information transmitted or received through PCLAGENCYINC.COM. PCLAGENCYINC.COM, at its sole discretion and without further notice to you, may review, remove or prohibit the transmission or receipt of any information (including posts to forums) which PCLAGENCYINC.COM deems inappropriate or that violates any term or condition of this agreement. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PCLAGENCYINC.COM from and against any claim, liability, cost, damage or loss it may incur (including, without limitation, attorneys fees) as a result of any violation by you of your obligations under this agreement.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
P.C.&L. Agency, Inc. cannot and does not warrant the completeness, accuracy, merchantability, or fitness of the news, information, or entertainment content found herein for any particular purpose. Further, you agree that PCLAGENCYINC.COM shall not be held liable to anyone for any loss or injury resulting from the direct or indirect use of PCLAGENCYINC.COM. This includes, but is not limited to, loss or injury caused in whole or in part by its negligence or by contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering any portion of PCLAGENCYINC.COM.
All information provided on PCLAGENCYINC.COM is to be used on an "as is, with all faults" basis. PCLAGENCYINC.COM relies on various sources of information that we believe to be accurate and reliable. However, PCLAGENCYINC.COM makes no claims or representations with regard to the accuracy, completeness, or truth of any material contained herein.
If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of South Carolina (except with respect to choice of law), as if the Agreement were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the state of South Carolina.
Information displayed on PCLAGENCYINC.COM is provided "as is," and may be changed without prior notice. P.C.&L. Agency, Inc. makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, title or non-infringement. Moreover, P.C.&L. Agency, Inc. makes no representation that any document or graphic contained herein is to be free from error or suitable for any purpose; nor that implementation of such contents will not infringe on any third party patents, copyrights, trademarks, or other rights.
In no event will P.C.&L. Agency, Inc. be liable for any damages incurred from use of this site, or any linked site, whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential. No lost profits, Loss of any data on system, business interruption, or otherwise, shall be the responsibility of P.C.&L. Agency, Inc., even if P.C.&L. Agency, Inc. is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
BY USING PCLAGENCYINC.COM YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.